Sunday, May 20, 2007

Class Material

Now that the semester is coming to a end on my final post, I would like to talk about some of the class material that kind of stuck with me. I was never really knowledgable with the computer until taking this course. Since taking this course I now know what a blog is, how to conduct a blog, and how to put templates, links, and advertising sites on a blog. Also like I stated in my last post, I also feel very comfortable with wikipedia editing, Professor Brown has really helped me understand everything that there is with wikipedia.

This has been a big learning experience for me, and I will take this information with me in life. I hope this class has helped everyone else as much as it has helped me.

2 comments:

Ryan Dzielak said...

I agree with you on this one Nick. I think this class has been a great learning experience that will stick with me for years to come.

Jessica Lyn said...

I agree with Ryan and Nick in that I definately know a lot more about the internet and how it affects business practices and your every day life!! Being active in the class gave me a better understanding of the practices and I think it was a pretty neat class!