Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wrap up of Jeff Samardzija article

When editing this article, I noticed that most of the changes that I made stayed. I think this is because most of Jeff's decisions about the future were made last year and a lot of people have said all they could say about Jeff. As he continue's is professional baseball career. I will continue to edit his article, because he is such an interesting guy.

All in all, this has been a very enjoyable experience for me with the whole editing on wikipedia. I never knew that anyone could edit any article, as long as they are a member.

4 comments:

Ryan Dzielak said...

Booo Notre Dame....Go TEXAS!!!!

trecos said...

LETS GO NOTRE DAME. Good idea with those wiki edits, I was looking at doing Brady and coach Weiss too but didnt seem like there was enough room to be able to add info.

renee said...

samardzija sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! he gives sharks a bad name!! where did he get the name from anyway, is it all those extra teeth he has?

renee said...

jeff samaardzija sucks!!!!!!!!